Mobile Gait Lab Without Sensors
How we are changing the running world
and conquer the medical field
As a creative, interdisciplinary team, we have developed software with deep learning algorithms that enables mobile gait analysis without sensors. In the future, a short video recorded with any smartphone will replace a complete running lab. It’s time to bring a seed investor on board.
The innovation: MyGoal Training has developed AI based running analysis without sensors
How does the running analysis with MyGoal Training work? (Instruction)
No matter where you are running, whether on the dirt road or on a stadium lap – your smartphone now becomes a running lab! Without sensors and without markings on the body, our artificial intelligence recognizes every joint angle literally when passing by. This allows you to reliably identify and work on running patterns, misalignments, and imbalances.
- Motion analysis without sensors
- Simply with any smartphone
- Targeted intervention
It took us less than two years from idea to launch with a small team. With public support and private commitment, we want to further develop the scalable solution and open up additional areas of application.
- Unique AI method
- Simple measurement when passing by
- Without sensors, directly from cell phone videos
- Maximum scalability
- Secure infrastructure (EU/Frankfurt)
- Rapid further development
- Proof of concept (PoC)
- Minimum viable product (MVP)
- Positive user feedback
Our software is built as a Progressive Web App (PWA) and cloud-based with Amazon Web Services (AWS). The leading technology for cloud computing and AI enables us to develop quickly with little coding effort, maximum scalability, and significant cost advantages. We exclusively use EU-compliant services at the Frankfurt/M. location.
A permanent UX/UI designer works for MyGoal Training. The coding for the prototype was also implemented with in-house staff.
After the successful launch of the WebApp, we are now focusing on these development goals:
- Programming as native apps (Android, iOS)
- Launch for recreational sports market in DE, CH, AT
- Internationalization and marketing
- Opening up health applications
A pilot project to use AI in the rehabilitation of stroke patients – one of many potential applications for the innovation – has been underway since Nov. 1, 2021.
In order to quickly achieve these goals, we are looking for a strategic partner for a seed investment.
„Congratulations and welcome to the SME Champions League!“
E-mail from Cornelius Schmaltz, EU Commission, Head of EASME, Brussels
We are the only team from Lusatia in Saxony/Brandenburg that has ever won direct EU funding in the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument Phase 1. We are proud of that. The business idea was certified by an international jury as innovative, scalable and relevant for global markets.
- Grant agreement, Horizon 2020, SME Instrument Phase 1 and feasibility study, December 2019 to May 2020.
- Foundation of the commercial enterprise „Mathias Priebe – Project“ on August 1, 2020.
- Transfer project with TU Chemnitz, master thesis on exploration of our AI, defense in July 2021.
- Launch of the WebApp with running analysis in October 2021
- Launch of federally funded pilot in a gait analysis program for stroke patients on Nov. 1, 2021
- Foundation of MyGoal Health & Sports GmbH, July 2023
With this video we had applied to the European Innovation Council, EIC.